I got to spend some time with my Grand kids tonight, there Mom was making fudge and they took me upstairs to watch a movie (cartoon) and we did not watch much because they get so excited jumping on me and playing. Little stinkers I just love it, then they had to show me there early Christmas present from Kathy the gram from Portland. Kathy got them a regular Christmas book that had really cool pictures that pop out when you move the book and she put her own CD in it with her reading the story to them. Just like "Hallmarks" expensive book, now that's one smart Grandmother. We got to color and put stickers in there books and it was fun. I even got to lick the spoon from there Mothers Fudge. It's so good. Of course the babes are having sweet dreams of Christmas dancing in there heads. (I can't wait) I don't know who is more excited them or me?
5 comments:
What a *sweet* time you must have had!
Merry Christmas!
Rene
Oh to be able to see Christmas through a child's eyes again.
Having grands around is always good too! :0)
Hello Pearl,
Ooh that sounds like a wonderful time. What a great idea of that book with cd.
have a great day,
hugs Ester
Hey Girl! It sounds like your Christmas has already started. Children really do make Christmas special! Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Kim
I was just thinking I look forward to being a Grand and having the grandkids jump on me when I remembered that my youngest is only 6 and still more than eager to jump on me any chance she gets! LOL. Time for me to enjoy what I have, huh?
Post a Comment