
I went to my Grandsons Christmas play tonight and it was 2, 3, 4 year olds, perfect age right! Adorable it's been a long time since I've been to one of these. They had a big projection screen above them so of course the kids kept watching themselves. The got lots of laughs and cheers.

I love this picture of Trevin if that Darn microphone wasn't in the way :(

He did such a good job at singing we were all so proud of him.


He had to check out the fake candle, "hmm wonder why this don't turn on?"

And at the end he found his best buddy Maddox and they were holding hands and he had to "show him to me" to cute! Good job Trevin!
5 comments:
He has GOT TO BE the cutest angel ever! What a cutie-patootie!
I loved watching my kids' Christmas plays at school..when it was allowed..I miss that sooo much :-(
What a precious memory for you all - thanks sooo mcuh for sharing this. it makes me happy!
What a sweet angel .....you must be a proud grandma.......love love Ria...
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
He's adorable looking. :0)
How sweet is this? What a precious little angel, your pictures are priceless Miss Pearl!
WAY DELIGHTUFL.....what a sweet boy...who wanted to "show you" his friend....love that.
PRECIOUS MEMORIES...how they will linger.
Rose
Post a Comment