
"Rocky" oh no what is this? I'm not going down these steps, I'll just pee on the top step.

O.K. I'm down now I'm coming up!

"Baby" What's the problem I love snow! no I don't have a beard I just like to jump in the snow and stick my head in it.


I have this wonderful little machine that throws snow off the balcony..I love Craig's List. It's 25 out and it's snowing like a blizzard. Be careful out there you snow lovers!
5 comments:
What a lot of snow pearl !!...wowwww your doggie has fun !!!.enjoy it...love Ria...
How cute is this Miss Pearl! He looks like a stuffed animal out there! I myself am looking forward to the first big snow. After Christmas though, it can go away. Be careful out there!
It's 11 PM and we have 13 inches still snowing. Took my son 6 hours to drive from a job in Kirkland home to Seattle. People were leaving their cars on I-90 and walking. Me well tune in tomorrow to find out what happened to me... love the pups. Sharon
That is too too adorable! Poor pups..mine get buried too!
Those pups of yours are so very sweet!
Post a Comment