Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snow? Dear Sharon


No snow yet but there are signs?

I mean I'm not ready for this and they say it's coming Saturday!

I haven't put all my pots away yet for the Winter

I still need to put my Garden hose's away!

I mean way to many pots....oops :0 not this one! Umm ignore this one K?

Oh this is the one I meant to show

Once it comes it will be fun for awhile all the snowmen to make and sledding! Oh I love sledding but then if it stays it will be like this.

(No snowmen were actually hurt during this blogging)

10 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Nice pictures.
It's 34 degrees at 7:25 a.m. here.
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's me said...

Snow ??? so early??....do you like snow?? i not !!...lovely weekend darling...love Ria......

wendy said...

I love snow for the holidays!! but come February I'm usually over it!! We just put our hoses and garden stuff away this past weekend. Is it just me or is this year just flying by? Have a great weekend Pearl.

Laurie said...

You're too funny Miss Pearl! Enjoy your snow, would love to see a picture of you sledding!!

Pierelantijntjes said...

Oooh, is winter on it's way Pearl?
the weatherman in our country say there will be a very cold winter this year.....I love winter, and ice, but I only love snow on pictures...it gives such a mess...I know I'm a bit difficult sometimes ;-)
I use modpodge and crepe paper to decorate the syrofoam heart, but I put a picture on it and that didn't work out well, so when I get a nice heart I will show you.
Have a great weekend, Hugs Ester

Debra said...

Heee... loved your last sentence.

I am so not ready either in all the same ways that you aren't.

Guess we better get movin', huh? :)

Blessings, Debra

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

hahahhahaa! Too cute..love the "pot-ted" plants! Yep..snow is coming for sure..here too. Stay warm and do all those pesky winter chores :-)

Wildflowerhouse said...

Yup! It is about 100 feet above our house. I feel (in my bones) it will be here when I wake tomorrow. Sled is ready. Cocoa is too. Oh dear I forgot the marshmallows...LOL Mt. Si is gorgeous as are the Russian Butes. I love looking out at them. Ho ho ho and all that stuff. Hug-a-roos! Sharon

Sue said...

oh dear.

It started to snow here last night (had rained earlier) and the snow was still here this morning. A tiny bit melted throughout the day, but still traces around tonight. We have not raked our leaves yet!! Or put away the hose, or cleaned up the garden. We live in Canada - what are we thinking?!

Hope you have a wonderful snow-free weekend Pearl

Hugs

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Cute post, hopefully no snow here for awhile. I'm not ready for that yet. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

My Friends