Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Favorite Picture From Butchart Gardens


And I took it!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I can see why Miss Pearl! And both my favorite colors!

It's me said...

Wowwww it is great !!! love Ria...

Kom Achterom said...

ooh so lovely!
nice colours make me happy!!
nice day
Yolanda

Sue said...

So pretty Pearl!

Pearl, I didn't realize you have had your own courageous journey with
the Big C. Thank you for sharing with me and also Thank you so much for your continued support and prayers for Nicole and me......it means so much to me.

Hugs

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wowzer! This is calendar quality for sure!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

What a great photo. Love the colors. Isn't Butchart Gardens a wonderful place. How it got started is a fascinating story. Pearl there is snow halfway down Mt. Si. How is it on the other side?

My Friends