I found this great floral vase that is porcelain and hand painted, it's also signed by the artist. I got it for $16.00! I was quite happy with that.

I wanted to show Colleen my Beta "Love" he has been getting bigger and bigger. I keep putting him in a bigger vase and his fins are getting really long. Once I put this plant in for fish he stays oxygenated much longer.

I wanted to show Colleen my Beta "Love" he has been getting bigger and bigger. I keep putting him in a bigger vase and his fins are getting really long. Once I put this plant in for fish he stays oxygenated much longer.
I don't know the name of this plant but you can find it in pet shops and I found it in "Craft Warehouse" where they have gorgeous Beta's. No snow yet but they keep calling for some so we'll see. Have a great week all.
2 comments:
I love your vase,
hugs Ester
Have a nice week Pearl...lovely vase...and that plant calls....spatifilum.......and it is great !! love Ria.....
Post a Comment