Yes..I need to have a baseline check-up myself..no tanning beds but teen years of thinking my fair Irish skin could possible ever tan..what was I thninking??
After my scar last year,I go annually for a skin check up. It clears my mind. Just had a clean bill of health on that score last week. After watching DH go through his bought with skin cancer and all the reconstruction he has had to endure, I know. Thanks for the heads up for all of us dear friend. Hugs, Sharon
7 comments:
I was there.....what a sad story....thanks for sharing...and we all must watch out for the sun.......happy day darling.....love Ria...
THX ! :0)
Yes..I need to have a baseline check-up myself..no tanning beds but teen years of thinking my fair Irish skin could possible ever tan..what was I thninking??
A VERY good reminder!! Thank you so much for your visit, and entering my giveaway also!!
Pearl, thank you so much for posting this! AND - force your hubby to get those moles checked!
Hugs,
Sue
Pearl thank you for this post!. Wendy
After my scar last year,I go annually for a skin check up. It clears my mind. Just had a clean bill of health on that score last week. After watching DH go through his bought with skin cancer and all the reconstruction he has had to endure, I know. Thanks for the heads up for all of us dear friend. Hugs, Sharon
Post a Comment