Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Pearls Store"


Well I finally have some help so I'm busy like crazy getting stuff done. We have vacations to consider for some of the family who are helping out, and then we are open for business! This is an old cabinet that was hand built and very primitive. The guy that made it is no longer with us so we have tons of his stuff. Enlarge picture to see glass ware, and we have more all over the store.

Added more to this area and still have more to go

Lot's of pretties

A old dresser filled with linens and some hanging out. And a old lamp that my mother gave me.


And of course Witchy Poo will be here. I'm going to put a hand in the box to scare people.

A very heavy Marble top coffee table

Stuff is still in disarray as we have tons of stuff to go through.

Hand painted linens

We have a baby corner, I filled up this entire lattice "after" I took the picture. And we have bins of very nice clothes.

A little Victorian doll

Glass ware

Beautiful blue bowl that is translucent with a candle in it.
Lot's of crystal

Lot's of copper molds napkin holder, measuring cups, miniature molds, candy tier.

This was a fun find

These box's have never been opened, and yes it smells like Vick's! There's much more but not camera ready yet so I will try to show more tomorrow.

3 comments:

It's me said...

O yes yes ues!! your ouwn store Pearl !! good of you !! nice things !!.....i love that cabinet on the first picture....................so lovely.....so go for it girl !! congratulations.............hugs from me......

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Congratulations on your store! It looks great and I know I would shop there!Way to go, enjoy the journey!
Hugs,Pat

wendy said...

Congratulations on your store!!! Thank you sooo much for all the goodies!! I've already used some of the threads.!! Your so thoughtful! Thank you again.

My Friends