Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ouch!


I can relate to Mr. Bush, people make fun of an injured middle finger.

That's Mu ah in the mirror I hand minor finger surgery, they had to cut the bottom pad to see what the heck was in there? During all the construction on the house I had something in there cause every time I grabbed on to something I got a searing pain. And you could feel this little nodule so they dug out scare tissue. Scar tissue? Huh? That's it....whatever. Now it hurts like hell so I'm not sure it was worth it. Oh well at least I have my comfort monkeys.
(Google Image)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry that your middle finger is giving you fits. hopefully it will all be worth it and you can go back to flipping folks off- just kidding, don't want to offend you. have a great day and get better quickly!

FredaB said...

Please tell me the little monkeys are not on your fingers.

Sorry about your finger. Strange to be just scar tissue. Hopefully you will be back stitching soon.

Hugs

FredaB

Wildflowerhouse said...

Sorry about your finger Missy, but I want those monkeys. They are so cute. Now I hope you will be more careful and give that middle finger a rest. To much use can cause all sorts of trouble. Seriously take care.

Home and Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Home and Heart said...

(Sorry I clicked before I checked my spelling!!) Poor Pearl!!! I hope you heal soon, and well! Those monkeys are too cute!!

It's me said...

Poor you.......i hope it will recover soon darling.........wishing you lots of love..........and a happy day.............Ria...

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You know, my wrist surgery (for a gangeloin cyst that was affecting the nerves) was MORE painful than my mastectomy! I was told it's because there are soo many nerves, muscles and thingies in your hand..
Hopefully your pain will go away..my healing thoughts are being sent your way...do you feel 'em??

Pierelantijntjes said...

I'm sorry to read you have a injured finger. Hope it's going to be better soon. The picture of the little monkey's is so funny.
hugs Ester

Debra said...

Oh! Love the monkeys. But hate that you are hurting. Ouch, indeed...feel better soon!

And, as always, thanks for your comments at my blog. I appreciate them! Yes, we are planning on hiring a lawn crew/lawn boy next year definitely. I am so beyond tired of all that mowing. I'm just hoping I can keep it up till the end of this coming Autumn. I was out there mowing today and trying so very hard to have a good attitude about it. :) Blessings, Debra

wendy said...

Sorry about your finger Pearl, hope it heals quickly!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Ouch! Hope that you heal quickly. Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit!

Laurie said...

You're so funny Miss Pearl! But I'm sorry you have to laugh through pain! Finger injuries are up there with toe hurts. The worst! Hope the pain eases up for you real soon.

My Friends