Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Creations For Estate Sell


I bought several candle holders at a thrift store and decided to make cake plates or just plain show off your stuff plates.

My beautiful "Bavarian Plate" on this one I did not know my only one candle stick was not even so it's crooked! Aghhhhhhh of course it had to be the expensive one :(

These will go in the shop (actually Estate sell) to sell. I thought it would brighten up the place and make something different from what we have.
Pretty china plate
This crystal snifter glass was perfect for this pretty Japanese Plate.

4 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Pearl they turned out lovely!! I hope you have a great sale!!

It's me said...

Beautiful !! have a great sale Pearl !! happy sunday....love Ria.....

Vicki/Jake said...

haha...
hmmm, where have I seen things like this before :)
Get your eye's on straight when you create Pearl and good luck with your big sale. Looks like you have a great selection.
I'll tune in to see how it goes...

Sue said...

Great idea Pearl - they are all lovely.

You must make sure to take pics and do a blog post of your sale!

Sue:)

My Friends