Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Of The Estate Sell


This is a Dale Tiffany Lamp that I got years ago and I'm ready to get rid of it. After all it's not my colors anymore. I wish you could see this lit at night because it is beautiful.

This is a Crystal Decanter Set from Italy that my M.I.L. gave me years ago.

More kitchen stuff

So many baby books some are very collectible now. More boxes next door too, where we store extras.

Tons of baby clothes, I think some women had nothing but boys?

Sorry about the poor picture quality but I hate to take the time to adjust my camera :)

My Mother and I collected these little fruit tea pots for years.

Tons of beads and jewelery making

My collection of Salt & Pepper shakers

Toaster salt & pepper, bicycle with crystal set.

A man wanted to get rid of his pine cones because he was tired of lugging them around, my sister is like "yeah its all I need is pine cones" when he took her to the truck there were over 20 bags full of these huge dudes!

This was a small bag and then there are huge bags, I'm thinking Christmas!

Hand made!

8 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I bet that lamp really is as beautiful as you say it is.
Someone will be a lucky owner. :0)

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a beautiful things you've got there Pearl. Are you selling all this? What fun it is to have your own store.
Good luck!
Hugs Ester

Laurie said...

All the pretty things! I hope you make lots a profits on your sale!

Sue said...

Pearl the lamp is gorgeous! I had fun going back and catching up on the posts I have missed the last few days. The fotofun one, the Paris one and your shop goodies - all great posts! Wish I was closer as there are several of your shop items that I would love to have. I think you will do really well with it.

Hugs,

Sue

Wildflowerhouse said...

Beautiful lamp. Baby books,ahhhhhh! I have a thing about childrens books if they are old. They a precious!!!!

maría cecilia said...

Hola Pearl, I have loved everything you have for sale, such lovely items, such treasures!!!
Thank you so much for your visit.
cariños from Chile,
maria cecilia

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Pearl :)

You have some wonderful goodies there! I'm sure they will all find a wonderful home soon.

I wanted to stop in and say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend :)))

wendy said...

Wow Pearl! You've been busy!!My computer was down for awhile so I'm playing catch up! Hope you have a wonderful sale!!!

My Friends