Friday, July 30, 2010

What Is It About France?


Some day I want to go to France, what is it about France that draws us so.

Famous French artist, Oh yes.
The beauty and the night life?

Oh yes the furniture that's what I like best! This actually folds out to be bunk beds?? That's what the site said? I just like it the way it is :)
Ms. Colleen this one is for you! Mooo!
I'm loving this one
Oh yeah I want this vanity and screen
O.K. I want this one! A bed and breakfast will do though..as long as it's in France.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Ah yes France! I think it's the romance, the laid back lifestyle. And heah! The food!
A bunk bed? I'm still trying to figure that one out!!
Wendy and I split our treasures, I've already got uses for mine! thanks again Miss Pearl, I'll be posting tomorrow to show off our lovelies!

Kom Achterom said...

oooh wat a dream!!!1
i love it to the last photo its so romantic!
i wish you a verry nice en dreamy weekend
Yolanda

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a lovely pictures Pearl. My friend is on vacation now in France and next week when she is back she come visit me with pictures of all the beauty she has seen there.
Hugs Ester

It's me said...

What a beautiful pictures Pearl.........love France............happy weekend hugs from me.......

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Well, I just LOVE my Cow-ouch! And a bunk bed? Hmmm..

Oh again thansk for the prayers - Just spoke with Kathy - she's great..will go home from my neices homw tomorrow..
Gerri's in the hospital now awaiting her surgery on Tuesday - because of the surgery, she has to be off her regular blood thinners and with the heart consition, that is not good, so they are giving her Heprin and watching her closely prior to the surgers. I'll let everyone know about her SUCESSFUL surgery as soon as it happens :-)

Vicki/Jake said...

THE MEN PEARL, don't forget the great FRENCH LOVERS! Oh wait, maybe that's Italian men...hmmmm. Either way, when ya go, I'm goin with! Then we'll figure out how to do the bunkbed thing....

xo

My Friends