Friday, July 9, 2010

Sadie Our New Love


Mommy & Daddy (my son) went out tonight and brought home a new package wrapped in a baby blanket and slowly opened the blanket and out popped the puppy. The kids eyes just popped when they saw this sweet little girl. She is a Beagle Chiwawa mix and very cute. It's just what Alexis needed she is such a little mommy. I will have to get better pictures tomorrow.

8 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

How sweet! Such gifts mean so much to children. Sadie is going to be pampered and much loved!
Have a lovely weekend
Isabelle x

Laurie said...

Oh she's sooo cute! I can't wait for more pictures Miss Pearl, an unusual combination, I imagine the chihuahua was the dad? I hope? :)

Home and Heart said...

What a cutie! (The puppy is darling too) :-) I bet they are just THRILLED!!

Kom Achterom said...

oooh so cute! your little dougther to!!
have a verry nice daY
Yolanda

It's me said...

Oooooo how sweet Pearl...that little girl must be so happy now....................love Ria...

wendy said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!

Sue said...

Adorable! (both Alexis and Sadie). Looking forward to more pics!

Hugs,

Sue

Dapoppins said...

awww. Too adorable.

My Friends