Well I had to go over again today to see this sweet little girl, she has such gentle disposition that I think she will be perfect for the kids. Alexis will not leave her side and Trevin may only be three but he has been taught to be very gentle with her. He treats her like air it's so cute. I hope everyone is beating the heat were 95 degrees again, have a good wkend.
Still working on my camera shots, I think these have turned out nice.
6 comments:
Your camera shots are definitely 'quite nice'...they look great! Sadie is so cute, you can tell she will be a gentle and loving little gal and a great friend for Alexis and Trevin.
Hugs
Your pictures are beautiful!! Your grandchildren are adorable..and that puppy is soo cute. Hope it starts to cool off for you, it was wonderful here today and even took Claire to the park and then this evening we went bike riding. It felt good to be out in the fresh air!! Have a great weekend!
I want that puppy! Think the kids will part!? Nah? Worth a try,... hey you're doing great with your pictures Miss Pearl, isn't this fun experimenting with our new toys!?
You take wonderful pics!! I hop eto improve my skill as well!
darling photos! what a darling puppy. she looks like she fits right in. and no i am not beating the heat but it IS beating me!
Awwww..soooo darling! All of them - the children and the pup :-)
Post a Comment