~HOW TO STAY YOUNG~
Remember there is no way you can look as bad as that person on your drivers license.
Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
Keep learning. Learn more about the computer,crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." and the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
Enjoy the simple things.
Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
The tears happen, Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire like, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

6 comments:
I wanna know who pushed him!!!
Ha ha, great post Pearl, so true..
What a wise woman you are Pearl! I love this post. I all to often take too many "guilt trips" and need to find a better destination!
love it! poor humpty dumpty, but at least his fall was great. at least that's what it says!
GREAT post Pearl! And today I'm doing most of them with my son and family. Great time!!
Copying this and saving Pearl (also printing it out). It is perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Happy July 4th to you!
Hugs,
Sue
Love your post Pearl! Well I learned more about my computer today and was even able to change my background and add a picture!! So I'm good for a few days anyway!
Have a great 4th of July!!!!
Post a Comment