Today was a special day for Alexis & Grammy Pearl, I had both grand kids the other day and all they did was fight so I took them home at the end of a long day. Today Is mine and Lexi's day and tomorrow will be brothers special day. So we started off the day driving to Grammy's special JuJu place (that's Granita in adult language) then off to the store to find some new toys cause I'm tired of hearing "Grammy you need new toys these are baby toys" first we got Ariel and she goes in the pool or bath.
Then of course we had to be princess's with flashing microphones, crowns, sashes, glitter lip gloss, rings and septors. We were so glittery beautiful people and Alexis made up a song for us it goes like this "I'm a rockstar girl and I am a rocking girl and it's Alexis and Grammy!!" that's all I can remember......
12 comments:
That is just too cute! Your grandbabies are beautiful, and you are obviously a special grammy" Maybe I will make up a song for you too, "Me and Pearl a couple of girls who like to blog, lalalaa"...... okay, it needs work.
Ooh Pearl,
What a lovely grandchildren you have. I can imagine you are tired at the end of the day, but I think that's worth it.
Hugs Ester
What a sweeties !!! your grandchildren Pearl !!!.....you have had a lovely day...........full of joy !!
Happy day this day also........love Ria.......
Making memories. :0)
(((hugs))) to you and yours.
Aww... You sound like the best kind of grandmother on Earth! Your grandchildren are blessed (and so are you!) and I'm certain they appreciate the fun they have with you. ...Debra
What fun Pearl....My grandson's are coming in two weeks but just for the day.. They live in Oregon and I am in Ca. so we don't see them but once or twice a year. The youngest is three and has never been to our house so we are going all out to make it memorable. Big huge balloons of fun fish around the yard and pool and a Pinata and fun swim toys...Can't wait..Hugs, Diane
Aren't they precious and beautiful? My grand daughters left for home and I miss them already. Have fun Pearl, their memories will last a lifetime!
It looks like you had a busy but wonderful time.What cute grandchildren!
Pearl, you are so blessed to have such wonderful times with your beautiful grandchildren. You are also blessed to have such beautiful plants (I have such a 'not-green thumb!).
Hugs,
Sue
It is wonderful,being a grandma!
OK so your flowers are amazing - your grand are asorable and you are one lucky (albiet tired) lady..and I love the bling! It's SOOOOO you..
Oh, I can't wait to hear those words!
Be nice if my kids would say them too me now and again too.
Post a Comment