Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing, nothing, and still nothing......


Pretty picture of handmade flowers, it's a pity it's not my picture. My camera is still broke and why do I think I can't blog without pictures anyway. Well because I can't that's why I like pics to look at so I can dream. That's why I visit people mostly to drool and wish I had that! I'm busy with company so that's nice and we have big plans for Fathers Day, a barbecue with beans, potato salad, hamburgs, hot dogs, tri-tip, and it's Graduation time for my nephew Josh also from Collage! With honors I might add- one smart cookie let me tell ya.
Oh if only I had it to do all over again~I would have gone to collage and traveled the world, become a acting star! I would have blown away the competition, anybody else out there thought of becoming a star? Are there any agents reading this?? I'm here just give me a call and we'll do lunch! My feet are shot so walking long is out of the question, I wonder if they have motor scooters that will take you to the great wall of China? Just thinking....
I'm tired of my husband and son hogging the T.V. so I went out and bought my own 23" one and it has everything, you wave your hand by the bottom and on the screen pops up the menu to tune everything. It automatically adjust for light, it's LCD, HDTV, and when you yell at it, it yells back. (just joshing you, you knew that right? ooookay) Now I need to find me a little lounge chair to put in my little room, I have to be comfortable ya know with both poodles in my lap. I'm by a window so I just might start smoking in the house again! No I can't go back to that stink and it gets into everything! and ruins your crafts and then I smoke way to much. I like taking breaks from T.V. and now that I can pause T.V. with "Direct" I'm in Heaven. It's funny I will pause to go out to have a smoke but then I see weeds and start pulling them and of course the pups go with me and I have to throw the ball and by the time I get back to the boob tube I totally forgot what I was watching?? But then its such a nice surprise that I'm happy again, dementia can be fun sometimes (heh). Anyway time to watch my favorite show "Nurse Jackie" talk at you later. P.S. Life Is Good!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like a great week end coming up Pearl, wish I were there! Congrats on the t.v., hope you find your lounge chair!

Sue said...

Hee..."dementia can be fun sometimes"

So glad to read that I'm not the only one that can feel (and be) scattered. I always thought it was attention deficit disorder though LOL

Have a great weekend Pearl!

Hugs,

Sue

It's me said...

Have a great weekend Pearl....sounds good !! hope you find your chair!!! hugs from me Ria.......

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Nurse Jackie is my guilty pleasure..such bad language but soo funny (and heart wrenching!) Now, enjoy your TV time and have a great week-end!

Debra said...

Such a fun post! Your Father's Day weekend sounds like it will be fun and I'm glad you have your very own special tv. :) Blessings, Debra P.S. Is there community theater in your area? Years ago my daughter tried out for a play and really enjoyed it. Our local troupe has been around for at least 20 years. Maybe something to consider?

Vicki/Jake said...

Sounds like you're settled right in Pearl! Don't seem that long ago I came her to read about your *crappy* neighbors :)
Yep, life is good....

ps..wanna giggle? Go see my post on CHANGE in a BOTTLE..

MWAHAHA

ain't for city gals said...

I had to laugh at forgetting what you were watching...I now save my magazines and I can look at them a couple of months from now and they will be totally like new to me..save lots of $$$..lol...

My Friends