My mother - in-law sent me some more things, another hand made linen from my husbands Great-great grandmother Suza. This is a set of pillow cases and the detail is beautiful. This doilie is made of Silk and so soft. This beautiful flower to put on a dress or what ever you like.
My M.I.L. made this pretty rose piece, I had no idea she had ever done any of this type of work.
7 comments:
beautiful stuff! you certainly are lucky.
Oh my gosh Miss Pearl, you have the BEST Mother in Law!!! These things are priceless beauties! Thanks for sharing your lovelies with us!
You are definitely a lucky woman! Beautiful items and I'm totally drooling over that artist signed piece!
Hugs,
Sue
I don't need any more stuff, but you are making me a tad envious.
You sure are a very lucky woman. What beautiful gifts she send you, Pearl. All treasures, with a history.
Hugs Ester
Thank you so much for visiting and joining my blog!! I have ALWAYS loved the name Pearl!! I see you have tried to change your blog background, since 2 pop up. I had this happen to me. I found out you need to remove the code
for the background you no longer want, then only one will show. I am your new follower too!
Yes you are! And to have a piece of your family's history..well that just makes is even more special ;-D
Post a Comment