Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gorgeous Beautiful Day!


Wow what a day we have had, its just so nice for a change to be able to go out and enjoy our balcony with out wind. We barbecue almost every night even when it's snowing. But something is very different up here?? It all changes in a heart beat...
When these guys show up!

There every where!! Even on the cat!

Then the last straw is when they land in your food


Then I go ballistic!!! I just start swinging in the air and there so thick you watch two at a time fall and die. It's like "yeah take that you little $@#&#"


And then you give up and become ONE with the flies


And you are "FLY FACE"

7 comments:

It's me said...

I hate fly's too ! enjoy the beautiful weather....but snow??? happy summer time...we are going ride with our car today...in a big group.....the weather is perfect it's hot !! enjoy !! Ria...

Laurie said...

We haven't had the huge invasion yet, right now it's just mosquitos! You make me laugh Pearl!

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a funny photo of that cat. It's really annoying when those fly's are everywhere. Especialy in your food. We are hunting fly's too.
Have a great week,
Hugs Ester

Home and Heart said...

Flies are SO icky!! Mosquitoes too!! I think it's great you grill all year!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yeek! I hate flys! icky icky icky..but hte cat is AdoRaBLe!

Hey my word verification is blablit - sound like something we'd make up for a small gossip-er!

Vicki/Jake said...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Irritating, huh...

Keep swatting my friend :)

They make for a l.o.n.g summer :(

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and had to tell you that I am laughing out loud at your posts! Love your blog!
warmly
Diane
http://petticoatjunction.typepad.com/petticoat_junction/
I have two blogs...

My Friends