Thursday, June 3, 2010

Did you ever have one of those days......


I got up early this morning (what was I thinking?) and went to my docs to go get a skin tag taken off, but not in such a place as to brag. (who would brag anyway) It was right where the sun don't shine where it did not get along with my panties rubbing on it (yew!) Doc thought she would have to cauterize it off and said "Oh heck I can just cut that off with scissors" I'm like "you gotta be kidding I could have saved $150 and done it myself! A little tiny needle to numb and snip it was off. No blood? Next time a little ice to numb, scissors = $150 saved! Face it life's tough you get old and stuff grows on you.
Then of course it was off to ? to get my son's bottled water that is flavored, he is on a diet. It's actually kinda good and is only 68 cents a piece. Something I will have to consider soon as I'm trying out my doctors diet in 2 weeks so more on that later (what will I do without Granita's & Orange pop?)

Then home to pick up the never ending loads of this stuff (my grass is burned up)



Then every time I go in the kitchen all I smell is a horrible stench! I clean this and clean that and nothing works. Hubby gets home and he says "Oh I put rotten chicken in the garbage last night" Can you say Dead Husband?

Then I go to the bathroom and all I can smell for the last 2 weeks is this doctor room smell like antiseptic? I decided to go on a hunt pulling all the junk crammed under the sink, I spot a spray bottle laying down on it's side, no label? Pull it out and smell and it is ALCOHOL with the top of spray bottle cracked open. Geesh I go get my rag to wash it up and a section of floor is mushy? What the heck? Apparently it ate a hole in my cabinet floor!!
And it's deep mush! (Lord give me the strength)
Put fan on open all cupboard doors
Then it was time to to groom my poodle babies! "Tre la chic" NO?
I'm happy the pups are happy and no trace of the Husband! All in all it was a good day :)

9 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Some days it pays to be brave!!!

Unknown said...

Oh what a day - bet you'll be glad when it's over.

I have had tags removed too - a while ago now - from my eyelids.

I had one on the inside of my arm where it bends in half - had it for years and it grew unsightly. I was told years ago, that all I had to do was to tie a bit of cotton around it at the bottom where it joins the skin - tie the cotton tight to restrict the blood flow - and after a while it just falls off as it doesn't get any blood.

I was single at the time and it was such a job doing it by myself (picture long piece of cotton, one end secured in my mouth, whilst I wrapped the other end) Anyway it worked!

But don't try this unless you have checked with a doctor - there are probably all different sorts of tags. and a doctor is the best person to remove them.

I love visiting your blog and try to everyday, can't always manage it.

Had eye treatment again so not leaving many comments.

Have a great weekend

x

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I think it's something in the air..everyone seems kinda in a funk..me included and everyone here at work..jut all too much I suppose..Hope your day gets better and you have a fabulous week-end..

Laurie said...

Hey I'll remember the tag wart home remedy, sounds so much easier!
Have fun with your week-end Miss Pearl, you're off to a good start!

Debra said...

Cute post! What a day. :) Blessings, Debra

ain't for city gals said...

Like mom always says...go to bed, get up in the mornng and have a cup of coffee...things will be better then...

Sue said...

Oh dear, ouch on the eyelid and the cost! The rest of your day? I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle - days like this it is better to stay in bed.

xxoo

Wildflowerhouse said...

Pearl you crack me up. What more can I say.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Whoa baby!
Is that for real...a poodle??? LOL
Stunning!
Never have I seen a cut like that.
Putting the skin tab thing in the few brain cells I have left.
Don't try to retain new things, but this will be woth it.
Love your blog Pearl.
Found it through Vicki's Jingle Bell Junction blog.
Gardening, antiques...be still my heart.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

My Friends