Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What A Surprise For Me!


Very cool card!

I love this picture hanging clothes out to dry


Nice packaging

Flowers and a bird clip!



These rose tags I saw on a tree she had and they are some kind of acrylic with the sweetest roses and little flowers ever. And you can see through them (notice the chair handle)

I got home late last night as I had a big busy day and out on the front porch was this surprise box. Well not actually a surprise as I knew it was coming but I didn't think it would get here this fast from Holland. My gosh there's so much in this package and the wrapping is to cute. Ester you are a sweet, sweet lady to send me so much!! I am so blessed and grateful you have no idea, what fun to get something from so far away.
The dolls are so pretty with there gorgeous rose's and there sweet little faces. The picture of this little girl on vellum will be used for sure. Yay a new project.

Some music paper that is always appreciated as I use it in my crafts. And a touching post card with Mother sitting and listening to her son read a book.

A little tag of a girl on cloth, toooooo cute! And I love the rose tag it's done on something very heavy like tin or a metal of some kind? Let me know Ester

And this old tin which I adore! Each side has a different picture.

6 comments:

It's me said...

Ester is too good !!! o so lovely all that presents !!

Enjoy enjoy !!!

It's because you are such a kind lovely friend for her ...........and also for me !!!


Have a happy day tomorrow !! hugs from Ria xxxxxxx

Pierelantijntjes said...

Dear Pearl,
I'm so glad your presents arrived. And I am happy you like everything. I don't know of what material the havy rose tag is made because i bought it in a shop. But the two other rose tags I made myself. I had some flower napkins and glue them on shells with a special glue.
It was very special for me to make these presents for you, it was made with love.
Greetings from a cold and wet Holland,
Ester

Unknown said...

What a treasure - but you are so good hearted yourself you deserve them

Elizabeth said...

Everything is so beautiful!

Sue said...

What a stupendous array of treasures! Lucky you!

Hugs,

Sue

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Lovely lovely things! And to someone so deserving, too :-)

My Friends