Well not actually but it sure seems like it we have had so much rain I mean mucho rain! And as a desert girl I love it. It rained so hard this morning I thought we would float away down the Columbia river. And this picture was taken this evening at 8:15 and this cloud is ginormous. So I'm stomping in mud puddles with poodles and singing out loud. The neighbors are beginning to look at me funny, ask me if I care....NOT! (74 degrees today)
7 comments:
What a beautiful picture. Very impressive cloud. Hope the weather is going to be better.
Greetings Ester
Beautiful picture........Pearl !!
Hope the sun will come soon .............hugs from me.............
Wow Pearl! I love that picture! I've never seen rain so impressive, hope you get out of your waders soon, but enjoy!
Awesome picture! We have rain coming and we can use it after four days of sun and temps in the 80's (unusual for us this early). Oh, and thanks for sharing the link to the beautiful home--I posted the link on my blog. I loved that bit of heaven, too! Blessings, Debra
Terrific pic Pearl! I love how you can see the band of rain making its way towards you.
With the humidity, it felt like 100.4 here today. Fifth day in a row of heat and sun - very weird for
Ontario at this time of year.
Hugs
Sue
I'd trade you the luscious rain for this awful wind any day....
I'm NOT a desert girl, I belong in the mountains. But we are where we are and deal with it, huh. Enjoy your splashing my friend and so a good stomp for me (o:
Ok, you know that was meant to be Do a good stomp....
Post a Comment