Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day


My wonderful 18 year old bought me this beautiful crystal Humming Bird and Rose. He knows exactly what his Mother likes he is so considerate.



My oldest son gave me a gorgeous card that his wife made and told me he loved me. Very special to this old gal.
And of course last but not least their daughter made Grammy a card from the flowers in her yard and leaf's she's six years old. I taught her to use what mother nature has given us and she has never forgotten.

6 comments:

It's me said...

O Pearl...what a lovely presents !!

And three kids.........wow !!


have a happy week hugs from Ria

Sue said...

Very, very special Mother's Day treats Pearl! You are blessed.

Hugs,

Sue

Pierelantijntjes said...

What lovely gifts they gave you. I didn't know that you also celebrate mothersday. How nice that our country's have that in common.
Have a great week, I hope my gift is coming soon now.
Greetings Ester

Vicki/Jake said...

Glad you had such a wonderful Mom's Day Pearl. Mine was a little bittersweet....
Took a peek at your past few posts and I'm so glad Bell has found happiness, your MIL is so generous and you are still making such awesome creations!
Love that your sweet G=daughter is following in G-ma's footsteps. She has a special teacher (o:

Elizabeth said...

Very nice gifts Pearl! I had a great day also,we are blessed!

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh Pearl, I have the same hummingbird! I collect them, and it's in my curio cabinet. I got that one from my husband!

My Friends