Pearl, Pearl, Pearl! you package arrived yesterday and when I got home all pooped out form a 10 hour day at the NGS convention - what a welcoming surprise! Beautiful..and WAAAAY too much! I love it all..it was like Christmas and my birthday all wrapped in pretty tissue and glorious ribbons..I am soo very grateful and I love everything so very much! Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!
6 comments:
She is lovely. What are you doing up so late. Nighty night friend.
She is cute!!
Hugs from me.......
So beautiful.
Greetings Ester
You're right, no words needed..she's beautiful and I bet you made her (o:
Pearl, Pearl, Pearl! you package arrived yesterday and when I got home all pooped out form a 10 hour day at the NGS convention - what a welcoming surprise! Beautiful..and WAAAAY too much! I love it all..it was like Christmas and my birthday all wrapped in pretty tissue and glorious ribbons..I am soo very grateful and I love everything so very much! Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!
She is just lovely Pearl! Love the framing of her too!
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment