I've been dreading this post, I so wanted to start a shop but it seems as though my sister has changed her mind for personal reasons. I just cannot do it on my own, it's a big undertaking and I would need the help. Maybe later in the future ya never know? Thanks to all for your well wishes and encouragement it meant alot to me more then you will ever know. In the mean time this is what I will be doing to keep my hands full besides crafting.
Grand kids ~jumping on beds
Being silly for the camera
And of course the sleep overs. This is the scene "after we have picked up" (;
And of course I already have another business to keep me busy...
uh yeah busy and watchful I mean ummm..well somebody has to watch them to make sure there doing there job!
7 comments:
Ooh Pearl, How sadly that you have to wait with your shop. You were so happy about it. I hope in the future you will get your shop. What adorable grandchildren you've got. It seems that they have a lot of fun together.
Have a happy sunday,
Hugs Ester
Aw Pearl I know how you were looking forward to this. Maybe she will change her mind. My fingers are crossed. Love those delightful grandchildren.
so sad news ......i know how you were looking forward to do this !! is there someone else to do with??
Or maybe start a webshop?? with the beautiful things you found.......??
What a adorable grandchildren you have!!! the have a lot of fun,.........have a great sunny sunday my love......hugs from me........
so sad news ......i know how you were looking forward to do this !! is there someone else to do with??
Or maybe start a webshop?? with the beautiful things you found.......??
What a adorable grandchildren you have!!! the have a lot of fun,.........have a great sunny sunday my love......hugs from me........
Sometimes things have a way of working out for the best...whichever way they go. It's just not easy to seee them right now. Have faith that what is supposed to happen will happen..we may just have to wait..hard, I know. In the meantime, you do have some lovely "distractions" :-)
Life changes for us both.... I know you're kinda sad but things happen for a reason ya know...
Keep being the sweet Grama, keep them guys in line..ahem..
And I'll be back soon. Time to unplug and move along...
I'll let you know when I'm plugged back in (o:
I'm sorry Pearl, I know how much it means to you. In God's time, it will be.
Post a Comment