Monday, April 12, 2010

A Give Away For My Blogging Buddies


I'm so excited to have my 1st "real" giveaway. Well I may not be able to do the shop right now, but I can share with my blogging buddies!!!!

This dresser table runner is 35 inches long and 14 inches wide with 3 tones of pink and the center is antique white with a light tone of brown.


I have a small assortment of unique buttons, a cute dressed up clothes pin. Two small dollies one is all white and the other is antique white, orange, green, yellow, and purple. Very colorful and about 7 inches round.

A hanging board of a "Victorian Lady", a clothes pin with some blue mesh type material great for crafting.


A stick pin about 4" inches wide with a cloth background pretty country blue trim with little rose's and it's puffy! Don't you like my descriptions?
A very sweet little flower pitcher, it's heavy made out of a type of lime stone with hand painted flowers, it measures 4in tall and 4/12 wide.

What I'm going to do for this first give away is to have the followers that I have right now, be the only ones that can participate. That sounds kinda rude but it is a way for me to thank my immediate family of bloggers who have helped me dearly through some rough patches. I love blogging because people are so kind to each other. It might just be a kind word or advice but that's what we do here in blog land. We all nurture each others talents along. Just leave a comment and that's all you have to do! I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ~ APRIL 27, 2010

9 comments:

Sue said...

Pearl, this is a very lovely and very generous giveaway! You are just toooooo sweet!

Hugs,

Sue

Laurie said...

And thank-you to you, Pearl, for being there for us also!

Pierelantijntjes said...

Oh Pearl what a lovely things you've got for your give away. I think it is so sweet of you!!
I always enjoy your comment.
Hugs Ester

Wildflowerhouse said...

Now what would the world be without Pearl. The birds would stop singing for sure and it might snow in July. Alls I know it wouldn't be good. What a wonderful giveaway sweet Pearl! I think we can put away our snow shovels. Knock on wood.

It's me said...

O Pearl !! i almost miss !! i reallu like your give away......................count me in !! have a nice sunny sunday !!!

Hugs from me..........

Unknown said...

I have put a widget on my blog - right at the top

It would be like Christmas if I was lucky enough to win even a teensy bit of your giveaway

Elizabeth said...

Hi Pearl, I have been away from blogging a couple of weeks due to being sick and the passing of a friend and neighbor.I just caught up with you, your plants are lovely and what a wonderful give-away!

Vicki/Jake said...

I've already won a giveaway from you and what a treat it was! Just wanted to say you've outdone yourself and are quite generous! Love all your new creations and so will the lucky winner.

Kom Achterom said...

Hello Pearl,
I cime to your site from its me Ria.
I like it to visite you and i go to follow you.
Its a nice give away. I hope i can joynt.
I wish you a verry nice weekend
Yolanda
And come to my backdoor!

My Friends