Sunday, April 18, 2010

Give Away Ends April 24, 2010


I'm adding this clip board to my give away also. It has pink material for the backing, old lace for the top, the bottom has some little flowers and the picture is printed on material. A pretty lady in a Lacey gown peering out her window. It measures 8x6. Good luck ladies! All you have to do is leave a comment.

6 comments:

It's me said...

I have put a link on my site!!!

Hugs from me...............bye!

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a very beautiful clipboard.
Greetings Ester

Unknown said...

Oh you are so clever - the clipboard is gorgeous - and you are so generous with your giveaway.

I can't visit as often as I used too have trouble with my eyes - hoping the side effects of the treatment clear up soon - I missed visiting everyone every day.

Unknown said...

Pearl, I forgot to mention the widget I have put of your logo and giveaway at the top right of my side bar

Good luck everyone

Debbie said...

Pearl, lovely give-away items. Please enter my name. Thanks, Debbie (maine)

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey my friend, love that basket and how creative you are with the glue! The lamp and everything else is awesome too. I envy you having the room and time to plant...I won't be doing that for awhile now. Still trying to get things out of the house and learning to live in a dorm room..blah!
Miss ya!

My Friends