Saturday, April 24, 2010

And The Winner Is?

Well don't cha know I forgot my camera and so you will just have to trust me, Alexis pulled out the winner and (drum roll please)



Mrs. B (Colleen at "Main Street Memories"
that's right the lady that makes all our days worth while with her wit and bright out look on life! Send me your address Colleen and I will have it on it's way Monday. Thanks to all who entered and next give away will be open to all. So go on over and visit this wonderful beautiful human being and congratulate her.

7 comments:

It's me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations - what a wonderful prize for a great winner - who has a fabulous blog.

Pearl - thanks for organizing you are so generous - not only in your blog giveaway but your lovely blog posts

Pierelantijntjes said...

Gongratulations for the winner!!
Pearl this is my e-mail adress. I hope this works well.

h.redert@chello.nl

Hugs Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

AHHH!!! I can't beleive this! wOWzEr!! And Lucy's expression? Yeah..that's totally ME right now! Thank thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Oh..uhem..sorry everyone else..bUt I WON!!

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,

I have your adress, but I can not delete it from my blog. Will you please try to delete it?
I'll send the package to you, it can take a few weeks.
Greetings Ester

Sea Gypsy said...

Hey girl! I could just kick myself for not coming sooner! A fabulous giveaway! Congrats to the winner! I love what you did with the container in past post and love the lamp!
hugs,
Kim

Vicki/Jake said...

Colleen is a true winner for sure!

My Friends