Monday, April 26, 2010

All The Way From Holland!


My new friend (Ester) in Holland made these dolls for me and the tags. Aren't they adorable! I just love them and think they are so sweet. She's a very talented lady you must go see her blog.
Pierelantijntjes I have met some of the greatest women on line I just can't tell you enough. My gosh the talent that is out there is just so inspiring. I love the internet! (when it works)

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Those little babies are adorable! I'm going to her blog right now :-)

Anonymous said...

how very very darling!

Vicki/Jake said...

How pretty Pearl! Just fits your style. I'll have to go see her too.
Thanks for showing us (o:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
Thank you for your post. You make me blush. Really.
Have a great day,
Hugs Ester

Sue said...

Pearl, these are wonderful. What a lovely gift and the colours are beautiful!

Sue:)

Laurie said...

Adorable Pearl! and hey I love your wall paper! I agree about the people we meet through blogging. I feel closer to all of you than I do some family members! :)

Debra said...

Oh, those are so pretty! How kind of her. Thanks for sharing those with us and thanks for your comment at my blog! Blessings, Debra

My Friends