oh girl, you did have some beautiful long blonde hair!!!! ;)
Pearl, my studio is STILL a mess and you never showed up yet...are you standing me up? I don't blame you, who would want to come here and work? hahahahaha
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day girlie!
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses~ everything vintage
Oh, so cute! And your hair was beautiful. My sister and I would watch the Brady Bunch and just stare at Marsha and Jan's hair the whole half hour. :) Yours was very much like theirs--so pretty! Happy Valentine's Day to you and thanks so much for your sweet comments at my blog. Blessings, Debra
5 comments:
Oh How cute!! You with the long blond hair..
Oh, if we only knew then what we know now, huh...
And the nieces name...that's my daughters name too, but with an ie.
Cool post Pearl!
oh girl, you did have some beautiful long blonde hair!!!! ;)
Pearl, my studio is STILL a mess and you never showed up yet...are you standing me up? I don't blame you, who would want to come here and work? hahahahaha
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day girlie!
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses~
everything vintage
Beautiful picture!
Oh, so cute! And your hair was beautiful. My sister and I would watch the Brady Bunch and just stare at Marsha and Jan's hair the whole half hour. :) Yours was very much like theirs--so pretty! Happy Valentine's Day to you and thanks so much for your sweet comments at my blog. Blessings, Debra
LOL...I was the same, except brunette. Did you iron your hair? I had to, since mine was naturally curly.
Cute, cute pic Pearl!
Happy Valentine's Day!
♥
Sue
Post a Comment