Oh how dang funny girl!!! Even they're sick of it all, huh? Well, as much as we gripe about the snow, Spring And Summer just bring more stuff needing to be done... So I'll plug along in the snow and hopefully won't see too many of these *hanging* around (O: Have a great Monday Pearl!
4 comments:
Oh how dang funny girl!!!
Even they're sick of it all, huh?
Well, as much as we gripe about the snow, Spring And Summer just bring more stuff needing to be done...
So I'll plug along in the snow and hopefully won't see too many of these *hanging* around (O:
Have a great Monday Pearl!
Oh No ! poor snow man, the ones we saw Saturday in Alabama were happy!
yes that means you too!!
your photo is too funny.
hahaha...love the photo, poor snow man!
The snow actually doesn't bother me too much - as long as I'm not driving in it and the snowblower is working okay!
♥
Sue
Post a Comment