Monday, February 8, 2010

A Valentine Gift


Amoire, Love is in the air! I made a Valentine for my Grandaughter Lexi and bought her a pen that lights up and twinkles. I picked up this cute blanket for Lexi also (5yrs.) she is going to love it! The girl has just gotta have pink. She gets a pink set of "sucker lips" to boot.



Trevin (2 yrs.) gets a Teddy that says "I love You!" every time we say that to him he says "I Know" cracks me up!

I bought a "kalanche" (ahh I think that's the name?) and it's so beautiful so I had to share with ya.

Bits & Pieces

7 comments:

Outstanding Stranger said...

Happy Valentines Day Sweet Pearl!!!
Hugs, Diane

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What pretty and loving thing you have there - I know the kiddos will love it all :-)

Elizabeth said...

They are all lovely Pearl !

Vicki/Jake said...

Fun Grama for sure. this one needs to get feeling better so I can go get Valentines for mine!
Sweet pic Pearl..

Wildflowerhouse said...

Well now Pearl I see you are atalented little devil. What a sweet valentine you made. You don't spoil those little ones, do you! How's the new house!!!! I am so happy for you. I have been locking myself in my studio trying to finish a few projects. So all is quiet on the home front. Have to play catch up now that I am feeling mucho better!!!

Sue said...

Pearl, these are all wonderful - the gifties for the little ones will certainly be well received! You are one wonderful Grandma!

♥
Sue

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Well Hello Pearl!
You sure do have a way with spoiling those little ones!!! Such sweet gifts!!
I wanted to stop by and thank you for becoming a follower. I really appreciate it and I'm so glad that you did, it lead me back here. You have a beautiful blog and I hope to keep in touch often :)
everything vintage

ps...Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!

My Friends