Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Space


Well this is our new little space! Sister is camera shy. I'm even worse

We will build a widow box to display the latest pretties we have lots of old furniture to hang stuff on, wardrobe cabinets and screens, old doors etc. It's gonna be so fun! A life's dream

So many pictures to hang, I collect pictures I just love them.
Oh no Lilla bag will not be for sale
Junk & treasures in my craft room

Old bamboo basket with glass balls

My little stash
My not so little stash, I ran out yesterday to resupply because I needed some blues
My Grandparents-Grandpa was a homely man but the sweetest heart you have ever felt.

The way I feel right now :)
Been doing this since I was born


New glass I picked one is darker blue

Some shoes from the 30's - 40's ?

10 comments:

It's me said...

I don't understand.what are you going to do with this place??

Let me know??

Have i missed something??

Greetz Ria

Lovely pictures

Debbie said...

I am so happy for you that you are realizing your dream! I wish you the best of luck and I can already tell you will have a ball! Good for you! Debbie (Maine)

Debra said...

Oh! Your grandmother was so very pretty and sweet. My best wishes to you with your new space. I'll be looking forward to more pics! Blessings, Debra

Pierelantijntjes said...

I wish you and your sister the best of luck. It's so wonderful when dreams come true.
Greetings from Ester.

Vicki/Jake said...

You two will do just fine. Tell the sis she'd better get uncamera shy..we want to see both of you!
Keep showing the progress (O:

Anonymous said...

what darling stuff. good luck getting everything ready!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Seems like a big space! All the better to fill it with, my dear!! The best of luck and just KNOW you'll be successful, OK?

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Pearl...looks like you have started your own place to sell stuff...and the RENT IS RIGHT !!

Do you go out picking..or do you have enouugh of your own stuff ??

BTW...Curiosity got the best of me..and I looked up a couple of episodes of " American Picker" on the web...how fun for those two guys....!!!
I would LOVE to do that, if I was younger. It would be great...but HARDS work.

Thanks for telling me about it.

Rose

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

How totally exciting to be opening up a shop with your sister....you gas are very lucky indeed. I hope it goes splendidly right from the start...good luck to you both!

Stay Cozy & Have fun...Carrie

Elizabeth said...

You do have a big space! Its going to be fun ! Keep the pictures coming!

My Friends