Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something Besides Valentines....


Here was a little project I've wanted to do for a long time making these cloth's pins. I need to find some small rub ons of rose's as I saw this on a blog and they were adorable. Oh boy another shopping trip!

My Mother made this sweet cross stitch picture years ago for me. I just fell in love with her isn't she sweet. I need to have her re-matted and framed again cause I ain't into Hunter green anymore.

Oh K so a little Valentines actually, found stickers at the dollar store and socks, and tiny wash clothes that explode open when you get them wet, a purse and inside you make your own candy necklace (adorable) bath fizzy's, light sticks, O.K. I swear I'm done now! I love the Dollar Tree!!

5 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love the little girl! Sooo cute! and I can't wait to see the clothespins..I love those decorated and embelished ones.

have a fun-filled-Friday, okeydokey?

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I love the dollar tree too. I find the best papers there and everything is a dollar!!!!! You did good!
Happy V-day!
Pat

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Pearl, could you send your mailing address to me at angell100@comcast.net?
Please..........
Pat

Faded Plains said...

Your clothespins are darling...and your right...the dollar store rocks!

Vicki/Jake said...

So funny about you not into Hunter Green anymore...sounds like me! I loved that with the Burgundy combo for so long..
Love the little dollies too (O:
Keep showing us your craftings...

My Friends