I got some of my Clothes Pins done, but I'm still on the hunt to find some small rub on ones. Wish I new a someone close by that painted them.
On to the good news-my sister & I have decided to open a shop together! We have so much old stuff and not so old stuff (vintage) that we thought we would give it a whirl. I've gotten closer with my sister as we have grown older and I'm so thrilled about that. She owns a small strip mall so we won't have any over head (a blessing) and we have a store available with about 1,000 sq. ft. and that's all we need. As we were shopping for these items blow and talking I thought hey let's rent one of these booths together. She said "To heck with that let's use my store" That was an easy answer back "Oh blankety blank yeah!" so we are planning like crazy which is the fun part. And guess what were going to call it? Well that was easy "Pearl's" and we can use the two little girls on our page for a logo which is Denise and I.
And we can use these dresses that I bought today. This little one is real old but not the outfit below.
I just could not pass these up at a consignment shop, a little jacket and dress. The lace is so pretty and it's well made, and probably never used.
SWEET!
10 comments:
Great finds and good for you on the nre shop! How exciting!
Pearl, the news of your shop is so exciting! You will have to keep us updated with all the planning, decorating, stocking of it, etc.
Love the children's clothing!
Hugs,
Sue
Congrats Pearl! What a fun, great idea, and to have the shop without the overhead makes it even more special!! Good luck, I know it's going to be great!!
Congratulations Pearl !!
Wow a ouwn shop with your sisiter !!
Good luck Ria
Well Congratulations Pearl!!!!
What an awesome new adventure and I wish you and your sister lots of prosperity...and FUN!!!
;)
Well yeah! PEARL for sure! Loveitloveitloveit! You'll do great and make sure we all have an invite (on here) to the Grand Opening..
Need to get to work so I'll talk to ya later..
THIS IS SO COOL!
That is so exciting !
have fun with your new shop. i would love to do that with my sister! we would just sit and laugh and probably not sell a blasted thing! good luck to you!
I'm so excited for you and your sister...wishing you guys much success!
Did you see the post where I said I found the decals (not rub-ons per se) in the craft store..not with the scrapbooking supplies..good luck!
Post a Comment