This is a blast from the past! my son when he was 12 riding his motorcycle in the back yard before we put a fence up. All is going well dear ladies I'm still not on line at home because I've been to lazy to make a phone call. I'm working alot more right now to give my hubby a break which means he can get more done at the house right now then I can. I'm busy finally hanging pictures and getting more organized everyday. My father is building me shelves in my closet and a shelf with cubby holes over my desk (which is a card table right now) I have so much stuff its ridiculous. The yard is being landscaped right now and it's coming along beautifully, I just got my blinds 3 days ago so that was nice I was getting pretty tired of sheets! I'm sorting and getting ready for a yard sale or Craig's list sale to get rid of a ton of stuff. I'm going to have some giveaways also on my blog. Can't wait to do that cause it's about time.....wish I could share pictures but this office computer is so wacked it's 6 years old and that's a dinosaur in my world. It won't accept my camara card reader so there ya go?!! Will get pics soon as I bought a new computer at home and can't wait to get on line, I'm going to call right now. I love all your crafts and stories and I miss and love you all. Until then, Pearl
3 comments:
YES, get back here...NOW!
Bossy ain't I...but you're missed. Glad all is going well and things are coming together. Can't wait for your giveaway. How do we ever collect so much stuff?
Ok, know I'm thinking of ya and will email soon as you can get it (O:
<3 ya
Hi Pearl!
I was just thinking about you and wondering where you were - figured you are busy with that beautiful new house of yours.
Thanks for entering my giveaway for Cordula!
Miss you too!
Hugs,
sue
Hi Pearl!
Sounds like you've been pretty busy! Can't wait to see more pictures. Take care.
Post a Comment