Monday, January 18, 2010


"Oh I wish he would take the picture already, I have a broken bone in this corset and it's pierced my skin, my feet hurt like I'm walking on fire pokers! And why does he keep saying "now don't smile and hold still?" I can't move I'm a statue already and are you serious "smile" I couldn't possibly do that it takes muscles to smile and I don't have the strenth! I'm just dreaming about my new bed"


Now that looks comfy cozy to me. Sweet dreams.....
Life is good here ladies and I still have lots to do but it's good do, I just got back from my girlfriends today that's where I've been for 4 days and nights. It was peaceful and relaxing knowing my friend Jaci got to go to Los Vegas and have some fun. She hasn't been on vacation in years so it was time for her to not worry about her pets and kids and just take care of herself for once. She takes care of everybody and has such a giving heart so I decided to go and clean her home and sort paperwork for her and just help out a little. She has done so much for me by just being my friend ya know? just being there to lend an ear. So life gos on....But the real reason I'm posting tonight is "How are you girls doing???"

5 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Oh Pearl, I've missed you! And this info today doesn't surprise me at all. What an awesome friend you are to take time from getting your own new house in order, to go help a friend in need. You are one special lady! I just posted something on Change In a Bottle before I read this. Now you need to go see the last picture on it...that's you for sure! Have a wonderful day, enjoy YOUR new bed and throw out the corset!
Love ya and hope you're back again soon.
Vicki

Vicki/Jake said...

And THANKS again for all the love last week...it helped (O:

Sue said...

Wondered where you were! How nice that your friend could get away while you house/kid/pet sat for her!

Now, I hope you scrapped that corset and had a great night sleep in that awesome bed!

Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful friend you are Pearl!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how i would love to crawl up on that bed and sleep! it is beautiful. how kind of you to help out your friend. we all can get by with a little help from our friends!

My Friends