
I bought some flowers to brighten up the new home and I was about to throw the wrapping away that they came in when I noticed this;

"NEW BEGINNINGS" I thought that was so cool. The house is going great still unpacking and will be for the next 6 months. It's fun to unpack at times right now I'm unpacking my special treasures and it's like christmas and seeing an old friend. Basement is not quite finished yet so it will take awhile before the craft room gets done. No phone yet something is in the conduit outside and we can't fish it out, course the huge phone men said "it ain't our problem Mame, your going to have to figure out why our fishing line is stuck" ah duh was it your big personality or your gargantuan hands? that broke the flap big boy? Such is life you gotta work out the bugs whenever you move. I have satellite t.v. so I don't care. Be online when I get a line???
5 comments:
Hey!!! You're here anyway...
And so much for the phone service. DUH is right. I'm ok, just dealing with...life as it is...
Love your flowers and YES that was a sign!! New Beginnings for sure! Hope you get the computer going soon, miss ya...
OK I'm stumped but glad you're here!! What a great sign, and the flowers are beautiful! Hey e-mail your new addy ok!?
Love ya!
Beautiful flowers for your (new beginning) Pearl!
enjoy your new beginnings! flowers make everything brighter. have a great day and good luck working out all of the bugs of moving.
Love it, and miss you!! I'll be glad when you're back online and running!! and you look adorable on the back of that truck you little cutie!! Are you having a blast playing house? I know you are!! Keep us updated when you can!
♥ Teresa
Post a Comment