
Good bye old neighborhood I won't miss you! O.K. so here I am in all my glory taking the truck back. It's early morning so no shower, no make up just blue fuzzy socks. It ain't pretty let me tell ya! Oh you know I had to be naughty but no one saw me cause they were all sleeping (took the joy right out of it :) We are moved in! Now where to put it all? I'm so tired with my feet on fire and my poor husband is in the same shape but much worse. But it's a good tired and everybody is enjoying the new home, we had lots of help my son and daughter-in-law grand kids Dad my sister and her hubby Scott. It took 4 days and guess what? we still have more stuff in storage. Thank God we own our own storage facility so we can take our sweet time. Our new neighbors got moved in a day after us and they cleared out there storage at our place real quick. She yelled at me through the cold freezing windy rain late one night while I was on the front porch, "Pearl were all out of the storage do I need to sign something?" I said "heck no just enjoy your new home!" What a sweet hearts this young couple are so polite and responsible and kind. I'm already loving my new neighbors. No running loose dogs around here thank goodness and were in the county. My pups are doing well and loving the house Baby is very leery still and he's keeping close to the house and not running off when he sees someone, I think he smells the coyote's and he stays right by the porch he does his thing and runs like made into the house. Rocky since he is about 98 percent blind is sticking close by me and my son, he follows us into every room like a shadow, but he's real happy. Baby is not barking much which is real strange for him I think it's just all so new that he's not sure what's going on. But they will adjust just fine.
Here's my son showing Trevin how to spy on the neighbors already. The telescope is a big hit with everybody. Especially the grand kids.
Here's my son showing Trevin how to spy on the neighbors already. The telescope is a big hit with everybody. Especially the grand kids.
Here's Alexis and Momma and baby enjoying a down time with us.
Did I tell you we keep Grand kids in a cage? Oh only when there as sweet as this one. I have been having blogging withdrawals let me tell ya, we haven't gotten hooked up yet to the Internet and I'm over at my sons house using his computer. Lots to do again today so I'll see ya soon! How is everybody?



8 comments:
What a wonderful way to start a new year. I can't begin to imagine living in a new home - and huge 'masion' of a new home -and one you have designed and had built - its the perfect dream.
Wishing you every happiness
How much land do you have - do you measure it in acres in the USA. How near are your neighbours?
How far are you from shops etc?
You have a wonderful life ahead of you in the country - that's for sure
So much fun Pearl to read of your adventures in moving into your new house......how exciting for you and what a fabulous way to start the New Year! Talk about a fresh start!
Wishing you so much happiness in your new place!
Hey Pearlie Gal...Good to *hear* from you again, you've been missed! So good that you're moving in, have great new neighbors, happy pups and cute caged kids (O:
Hope you'll be back with us soon but we know you're doing something important! Can't wait to see it all put together.
See ya when you get back here..
Congratulations Pearl !!!
I am so glad you have nice new neighbors! Your home is beautiful!
Enjoy!
What a beautiful home! Great way to start the year. Enjoy it all.
enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your new house and wonderful neighbors!!!!!
Congratulations Pearl!!! What a great way to start your New Year!!!
Oh how fun. And tiring. And wonderful! I'll enjoy vicariously watching you put it all back together! I'm your newest follower! PS I like your socks!
Post a Comment