Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh The Joy Of A Christmas Sale!


I found this 15 in beauty in the sale section at our local "Michaels" she wasn't dirty or anything, guess they just had to make room. Our Michaels is always stuffed to the gills.
I just love her wings and the colors on her. She dressed up my table real nice for 2 house showings tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I was at my son and daughter-in-laws house today (Tye & Julie) and got to enjoy there Christmas with them. Here's Rocking Santa he's always fun.


And Babys First Christmas is always a cute ornament. The Grandbabies Trevin & Lexi get to decorate their 5 & 2 so the tree is real cute. Lots of oranaments boughten by Grandparents.


Alexis made this in Kindergarten this week and she was real proud of it. I was too!!


Through the few years the kids have been on this earth I have boughten oranaments at Christimas bazzare's that are hand made and sometimes store boughten. And poor Trevin doesn't have much of his cute face so Grammie needs to make some. He is so excited this year everytime I go over he has to show me the same old tree as if they just put it up. I love the joy kids bring to this holiday. God & children are what it's all about.


Julie has these candle parties and she just got in some of her hostess gifts and they are awesome. Look at the shadow on the wall, this pic doesn't do it justice but trust me they are gorgeous. She loves candles so much we shut the lights off and closed a few blinds and she lit them all. Beautiful

I just love her kid tree it's so precious.


And this is the "Candle Lamp" I went gaga over because it's cracked glass and has three tiers of colors so it went really nice with her brown walls and furniture. I told her she has to give it to me because I'm special and she said "O.K." I laughed and said "don't you dare" cause she would! It fits perfectly in there home and she is having another candle party after Christmas so I will get one then.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Hi Pearl, Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post, your decorations are so pretty!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Everything is beautiful! Aren't grands the best this time of year? And such great ages :-) All the better to spoil you my dear!

My Friends