
The fine dust is everywhere I need a giant vacumn machine to such it all out!!

I went up today to watch them install carpet and nobody showed up? Bummer, so I got the old vacuum cleaner out and vacuumed the entire house. Alot of good it will do with all this fine dust all over. Promises promises, "we'll be there Wednesday, how about Thursday? no lets try Friday and Saturday K?" You'd think I have no life according to the flooring people. So I proceeded to clean out the cabinets and pick up garbage out side. I finally went home and cleaned up my poor vacumn cleaner (it will never be the same) took the dogs out and then went shopping for much needed Groceries, I haven't been buying much lately cause we will just have to haul it all up to the new place. I painted a couple of cabinets at the old place that were in dire need. Cleaned the old place too and now I'm exhausted. I wish I could show a pic with the laminate floor clean it's so pretty but not yet. Soon though very soon, but I'm not promising anything!
3 comments:
Pearl will you be in by Christmas. You need me over there. I was the general foreman when I built this home and boy they didn't want to mess with me. I started out all sweet and ladylike and quickly turned into a gorilla. I have had several offers to be the general on several jobs in the area. NO THANKS! But I must admit I got things done pronto. Now back to my cleaning. Ha!LOL Thanks for the visit, it always means a lot to me. Sharon PS THE CABINETS ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!
What a beautiful place...worth waiting for although very maddening waiting for installers to dedicate time to you. Keep your chin up, you will be enjoying your beautiful new home soon.
Hugs,Pat
Pearl, just an experience passed along on all the fine dust everywhere....Get a shop van for all that cleanup. The dust will ruin your vacuum. And even before you move in. use a shop vac! And then after for awhile on your new carpet...they will shed so use the shop vac.
By the way...it's sooooo awesome!
Post a Comment