Thursday, December 17, 2009

A long time ago......



This is my now 30 year old, isn't he cute! I just love my son so much, he's quite a guy. He gave me two of my most blessed treasure's my Grandchildren. Alexis 5 & Trevin 2
Wasn't she a beautiful baby?! I'm at the office and I don't have a picture of my Grandson so I will have to get some to bring down here. He's pretty cute too. I'm am not biased I am a Grammie!!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Aw...you are so blessed to have grandchildren (can you tell that I don't have any and would LOVE to be a grandma LOL).

Vicki/Jake said...

You earned the *bias* the day you became a grammie!! What a little doll...both of them.

Katie said...

Wow your house is sure coming along! The g'babies and son are so cute! Hey I got high speed now so I might even start blogging more (come visit, I did two posts in one day!)

Hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

i love to see old photos of big, grown-up sons when they were little boys :-) And that granddaughter?/ bEAuTiFUl!

Anonymous said...

nothing is better than being a grandmother, nothing! enjoy your little darlings!

My Friends