Friday, December 18, 2009

A little of this and a little of that


My friend Annette is not very computer savvy, I got this card in the mail from her and about dropped. She got a new computer and someone has been teaching her new tricks. She scanned the cover of her Grandmothers old Christmas book then she put some lace on top that was hers and some of her hand writing. Simple yes, but trust me this is amazing for her!!


This is my office tree! Cute huh? just kidding I have no room for a tree and I didn't feel like hanging any lights this year so I just threw them up and turned em on. I'm sure glad the customers can't see it :)

I was going through the office cabinets and cleaning and found this little bear window I made when I was about 19 years old. He was fun to make, quick and easy a little paint and glue and that's it.

My birthday present to me, a mustache cup!




This is a Journal I made for a girl friend who loves cooking. It's almost done and I'm sure she will like it. It's just paper and ribbon I want to find an old spoon or fork and tie it on to the front with ribbon.

2 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

What a fun post! Love your *lighted tree* in the office! and the fun things people make amaze me. Oh, and the mustache cup...the one my great great grandpa had is still in the house he built in 1868! That's a nice you found..

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I adore that journal! And the spoon idea is perfection! Yay for your and yay for whomever receives this - you do good work, ya know?!

My Friends