
Here's my little Christmas tree, now since I'm in Limbo between house's I figured I could buy a little tree and plug it in and when I move I just pick it up and take it to the new home and plug it back in. Wallah!

This Angel was a gift from my Mother-in-law and she's very sweet.

I found a santa head and a sleigh for a $1 a piece. Well now I have to make some ornaments for my tree so I'm off!!

4 comments:
I love that darling Santa. I kind of collect Santa's for a grandchild each Christmas. Very cute. Angel also. She looks beautiful.
It is looking so pretty. I adore Christmas - we always have a real pine tree - I love that smell.
You mansion is looking stunning.
Truly amazing
Good idea Miss Pearl! It's pretty even without the ornaments. So what are you making, need pictures!!
Excellent idea and your little tree looks beautiful!
Post a Comment