Monday, December 14, 2009

It's all up to the weather now....


The inside is done! Now we start the balcony railings next week and stairs..weather permitting. The ground is frozen solid so we can't dig for the heat pump to be put in. And it all has to be done before the inspecters will let you move in. This is my fun faucet that pulls out as a sprayer.

The wood work gets polished tomorrow.


Oh yeah just one more thing...we need to get our frig. That will be done this week but the porch works great! Things start to freeze up pretty quickly :)

A new dishwasher! My old one is so old...

I goofed? The ivory switch plates do not look good with my dark wood! I will have to put new plates on but the ivory middle will have to stay. At least the outer ring will tone them down.


Like my cloth shower curtains? (Temporary)


My new Jen air range! I've never had everything new all at the same time before so this is heaven to me. These pictures are from yesterday so everything is polished up and floor has been mopped. My back is killing me with all this cleaning stuff..but who cares were so excited. Today was my birthday and my husband bought me cake and flowers! He does this every year and he and my son Brandon had it all up at the new house and the whole family came over. It was wonderful. Aren't these flowers gorgeous!

My wonderful sister got me this beautiful frame, and many other things that I will post tomorrow because it's 12:28 a.m. and I'm about to fall out of my chair I'm so tired. Love to all, Pearl

6 comments:

RoeH said...

Beautiful! Moving into a house where everything is brand new is fun!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh Pearl I had a birthday wish all planned out for you and then I woke up Sunday so darn sick. Still hanging on by a thread but Happy Birthday friend. What a sweetheart of a husband you have. The housr looks so gooooood. Back to bed for me. Talk to you soon. If you go to my blog you can see how out of it I am. Love ya Sharon

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you Pearl!!!

Your house is SO gorgeous, I bet you are chomping at the bit to get in there. Just beautiful. It has been fun to follow the progress too

Hugs!

Faded Plains said...

Your kitchen is amazing...I just love it!

wendy said...

Happy Birthday Pearl!!!
Your house is Beautiful!

Vicki/Jake said...

O good Lord! I've been sooo busy and not keeping up with the blogs..shame on me for not saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARL! Love the things you got and that your house is so close to the move in day (O:

My Friends