
Vicki at "Jinglebelljuntion" had (or still does) this great giveaway! All I had to do was be her first follower at this new site. It's beautiful as you can see, I received it today Dec 26, 2009 What a treat for Christmas! Thank you so much Vicki it is beautiful and will be perfect for my new home. I love those soft greens!!

3 comments:
Your Welcome Pearl... and it looks right at home already! Thank YOU for visiting and winning!
Yay you, it's gorgeous!! Thank you soooo much for stopping by today. You are the sweetest!!! Of course I'd come and find you girlie, you were one of the first ones I had to find!!! SO glad to be back in touch and lots of catching up to do!!! I've missed you tons!! I am back to stay!!!
Big hugs to you my friend, and have a wonderful evening.
♥ Teresa
Congrats! It's very pretty, indeed. Blessings, Debra
Post a Comment