Sunday, December 27, 2009

Furry Friends Friday


Aren't they sweet, I'm not sure but they look like Collie's to me? Remember to adopt a pet at your local animal shelter!

8 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Oh, they are sooo adorable!!! I always want them all!!! I need a big farm Pearl!!
♥ Teresa

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

They are beautiful!!! They look like either collies or shelties (like my grown up girls) and Ii love them. We will definitely be adopting again one day soon. So precious...these pups! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hugs, Coralie

Vicki/Jake said...

Hmmm....maybe it's a Dog I need...not a Cowboy (O:
Have a great day my friend

haha, my word verification is theheac..as in *whattheheac*

Oh, how my mind works sometimes..hehe

Elizabeth said...

They are so adorable! Makes me want another one,but we have our hands full with Jim's part german shepard and my little king charles

wendy said...

Puppies are so cute aren't they! Love the picture!! Have a great week Pearl!

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, what cute puppies! How sweet, thank you so much for stoppng by and leaving a sweet comment.
Blessings for a Happy New Year.
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

too too cute! And thans as always for the rminder to adopt:-)

Laurie said...

Thanks for help promoting adoption! All our pets but one are rescues. It's a great feeling when you take in one of God's creatures, and the love in return makes it worth it!
Your Christmas was wonderful! Great to be back with you!

My Friends