This Schoodoole, a cross between a Schnauzer & Poodle is unfortunately not mine. What a face! I could just kissy kissy it all day. Oh if I had a farm I'd have so many doggies. Love love love them.
Oh I love this puppy! There was a lady at the Pawzaar that had a button that said "My dog gives me lip kisses!! I wanted that pin so bad I'm going to make one! Thats what I think of when I see ths puppy!
Pearl, I don't have your email to reply to you. Mine is on my sidebar to contact me. Give me yours when you email me. Not sure what you are talking about, honey. xoxo, Connie
6 comments:
What a cute little face! I have two dogs and love them so much! I can't stop kissing them. Twyla
Oh I love this puppy! There was a lady at the Pawzaar that had a button that said "My dog gives me lip kisses!! I wanted that pin so bad I'm going to make one! Thats what I think of when I see ths puppy!
Oh my...is that the most darling face or what!sla
Pearl, I don't have your email to reply to you. Mine is on my sidebar to contact me. Give me yours when you email me. Not sure what you are talking about, honey.
xoxo,
Connie
Oh my....he is just toooooooooooooooo adorable!
Pearl, it was not my daughter-in-law, but my friend's friend's DIL
with the Pink Gloves video. I do not know either the mother or the daughter. :)
Hugs!
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment