Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Move In....


Well the end of the Christmas story goes like this..No we did not get to move in before Christmas, but I'm told possibly next week...
But we did have a swirl of Christmas at My grandchildren home, my son and husband cooked a tri tip on the the new electric cooker outside that smokes the meat. And it was the best I've ever had, we all fed our piggy faces and oohed and awed and then my Daughter-in-law made the finest spread you've ever seen, cookies, candies, Taco's galore, (dinner is simple at our Christmas eve's) she had everything you would ever want when it came to taco's. We had side dish's that were yum mo! Then the swirl of present unwrapping began! Watching my Grandson, Granddaughter, and Great Nephew at Christmas was what it was all about! Of course it first and foremost Our Saviors Birthday. And he has blessed us so much this year that we are grateful.

Watching the joy of a two year old made our hearts sing. He got a new tool box and drill and he played with that all night, we'll except for that new dolly that Santa gave his sister. I mean after all she really moves her mouth and drinks a bottle like a real baby, and pees and poops. Oh glory fun when Alexis got her new doll, why it really poops pebbles out! But Trevin didn't get to see that he just got to see that she really moves her mouth to suck that bottle, so he became a little Daddy. Never mind I got him a monkey with a banana bottle that he can really suck to. Well he talks too and really looks like a real monkey and "that be too scary" so off to the doll again and drilling with his new toy car. Alexis wanted a skate board something she has never had before and she saw a Barbie one in the store with her parents and she asked Santa. Well Santa was tacked out of money so Grammie bought one, and put it up at her new house on the porch and ran to get Alexis and tell her "come with me I found a surprise at my new house!" she saw a present and the card said "to Alexis, love Santa" and she ripped it open and you should have seen her face, it was pure joy! She was so excited that Santa remembered and then this smart 5 year old said "Grammie? why did Santa bring it to your house??" thinking fast I said "remember you weren't sure if you put the skate board on your list to Santa? well I wrote to him asking him if you had put it on the list and he said no so I said she's been awfully good this year" and he asked me for my address? so I gave it to him!! She said "Oh o.k." whoa got out of that one. They make my Christmas if it weren't for them and my family it would just be another day. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. Love, Pearl

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful pics Pearl and the expression on your grandson's face
epitomizes the joy and magic of Christmas!

I hope your day was wonderful!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Vicki/Jake said...

What a FUN Christmas you had with your family! Priceless pictures..
You are right, the little ones make the Holiday worth all the fuss. I only got to talk to mine on the phone but they were all smiles and giggles too...
Have a good rest of the weekend and then start moving?? WooHoo!

Debra said...

So glad your Christmas was wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us and as always, thanks for your kind, muchy-appreciated comments at my blog. :) Blessings, Debra

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Pearl, that looks like such a fun Christmas!!! I have missed you so, and I have to say...I am back again, and this time to stay!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to catch up....come by soon to visit!!
Big Hugs
♥ Teresa

Elizabeth said...

It sounds like a wonderful Christmas Pearl. Like I always say "There's nothing like being a grandma"

My Friends