HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Oh I am so bad I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I just could not pass this up. :) Some people have way to much time, but great imaginations.
Hi Pearl! I received this one too! I laughed and laughed!! It's so gross, but so funny. That look on the pumpkins face. Hoot hoot!!! Happy Thanksgiving friend!!!! Sharon
Oh toooo funny! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Pearl! Claire is done with dance now, I had only signed her up for classes during the summer. She loves school and is doing really good.
2 comments:
Hi Pearl! I received this one too! I laughed and laughed!! It's so gross, but so funny. That look on the pumpkins face. Hoot hoot!!! Happy Thanksgiving friend!!!!
Sharon
Oh toooo funny! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Pearl! Claire is done with dance now, I had only signed her up for classes during the summer. She loves school and is doing really good.
Post a Comment